Data and analytics are common terms in today’s business environment. More and more companies are basing their actions on quantitative analysis. Instead of making decisions quickly, based on instinct (which can be costly), they are using data to understand their environment and their best course of actions. When it comes to inventory, why should your business be any different?
Currently, most dental and medical office manage their inventory ordering process on ad-hoc bases. Often supplies need to run low before someone in the office takes notice. When they do, there is a wave of chaotic activity to get the supplies that are needed. This cost your office (business) in two main ways:
Monetarily - last minute orders can be costly and put your business in the position of missing opportunities on better prices and sales
Productivity - Although your team is busy filling that order, they will not be focused on helping patients. This time spent sourcing supplies could have been spent helping patients and other areas of the practice.
At Sowingo our cloud based inventory management system has built into it analytics to help you:
- Understand when supplies are running low
- Which vendor you last ordered from and how much you paid
- Other items ordered from the vendor, and how much business you do with them - important negotiating information.
Dentist and medical doctors spend a lot to run and maintain their practice. Inventory is one of the most costly and essential items in their office. How it is managed is a key success factor to the overall business. Take a step back and ask yourself are you managing your inventory to its full potential? If not let us help. Try Sowingo today and start transforming your business.
- Free trial: No credit card information needed, no commitment. Sign-up today
- View our features page to learn more
- Marketplace account are free
- Click here to view a video that provides a quick overview of Sowingo
If you have any questions or suggestions contact us at email@example.com or 1 (888) 997-3133. We are always here to help with your office's inventory management needs.